Happy Labor Day, Knovelists. I hope you are soaking up this glorious last weekend of the summer, and, like me, are ready to kick back, relax and browse some weird science.
Here are Last Week’s 5 Strangest Links. As always, enjoy!
5. Want to Earn More? Sleep More. A new study confirms that sleep is money.
4. How to Make it Rain. And, no, this isn’t a link to a gangsta rap video.
3. Australian Frogs Do the Dew. These green little guys have quite an interesting survival tactic. . .
2. The Future of Energy? This new alloy could split water to make fuel.
1. Seeing Right Through You! A new chemical can make your organs completely transparent. See for yourself (if you can).
Photo by Christopher R. Tracy.