Good morning, Knovelists! It’s the top of the morning and time to dive into last week’s top stories–the good, the bad & the ugly from your own science & engineering community.
Here’s Last Week’s 5 Strangest Links:
5. ‘Jersey Shore’ Makes You Dumber. This hilarious study confirms what we all already suspected. . .
4. Bees & Brain Neurons. Why swarms of bees can tell us much about the human brain.
3. Has the Higgs Been Discovered? Rumors are flying, but here’s the latest.
2. Giant Super Earths Made of Diamonds! This study confirms that these “carbon-super earths” are out there. What a beautiful place, this universe of ours…
1. Monster Black Hole Discovered (the size of 21 Billion Suns). We’ve just discovered the mac daddy of black holes. Even Einstein would be shocked!
From our #1 Story:
An artist conception of a the newly-discovered monster black hole, shrouded in stars.