Howdy, Knovelists. It’s a bit late today, but we didn’t forget your weekly #weirdscience fix.
Here’s last Week’s 5 Strangest Headlines:
5. Americans Digs Scientists. This survey shows most Americans have a lot of love for their engineers and scientists.
4. Night Owls are Smarter than Morning Larks. You know that guy that gets into the office (and under your skin) at 6 AM, with a little tooo much energy? Yea, you’re probably smarter than him.
3. New Algae Farming Makes Bio fuel. This innovative method can grow algae, clean wastewater, capture carbon dioxide and ultimately produce biofuel. Sweet!
2. 17 Equations that Changed the World. Can you Guess them?
1. Mysteriously dark Mars regions are made of glass. The more we see of Mars, the more mysterious the planet becomes.
From our #1 story: Mysteriously dark Mars regions are made of glass!
photo from Newscientist.com