Here’s Last Week’s 5 Strangest Stories in Science. Tune in for your #weirdscience fix.
5. Does Breastmilk Kill HIV? Why breast is best.
4. Are Neurons Escaping to a Parallel Universe? A mind-blowing magnetic anomaly.
3. ‘Glucose Fuel Cell to Power Implanted Brain-Computer Interfaces.’ The researchers at MIT have outdone themselves this time.
2. Human Bones Grown in Lab. STEM cell technology now allows us to completely replace a broken bone!
1. Why Smart People are Stupid. Very interesting study: the more cognitively sophisticated a person is, the more likely they are to have blind spots and bias in their reasoning.
(Above) Image from the Telegraph: Human bones grown in lab!